BEST SETTINGS FOR VIEWING THIS SITE
Most web sites are now being designed for a screen resolution setting of
800x600. If you have to scroll to the right to view the entire page, then your screen resolution is probably set at 640 x 480. You should be able to change your default screen settings by following these steps:
1. Click on the My Computer icon on your desktop
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Click on Display
4. Click on the Settings tab
5. Set Screen Area to 800x600
6. Click on
7. Message: "Windows will now resize your desktop ..."
8. Click on OK
9. Message: You have resized your desktop ..."
10. Click on Yes